Storm Damage Repair
Storm Damage Repair & Restoration
Storm damage repair and restoration can have a huge impact on your home value. When storm damage occurs it can come in a variety of forms and vary widely in severity even in the same neighborhood.
Almost anything on or around your home is susceptible when storms pop up. Things like shingles, roof accessories, all types of siding, gutters, downspouts, fascia, soffits, and decks.
Once this happens, there are several options to move forward with your storm damage repair. The one you choose could have a major impact when it comes to repercussions if not repaired correctly, as well as resale value.
What are your options?
1. Do nothing.
- Additional damage may occur.
- The claim period may expire; future exterior replacements will come out of your pocket.
- The value of your home could decrease; home may not be sold until repairs are done.
2. Handle the claim by yourself.
- Do you have the knowledge and experience to deal with an insurance adjuster?
- Most of the time adjustors miss damage. That means money out of your pocket!
- If you do the work yourself you have no warranty.
- It’s like going to court without a lawyer!
3. Hire an experienced company like Storm Pro Exteriors.
- Personalized attention of supervised job sites.
Jobs are completed on time with premium grade materials and superior warranties.
- Working with an experienced professional allows you to relax knowing you are getting the very best for your home.
- With 1000’s of claims handled we have the support and knowledge to expertly guide your claim to completion.
It’s the damage that’s not as visible that requires the trained eye of a Restoration Expert.
Wind and hail damage to shingles may not always be apparent at first glance, which is why it is important to have your roof inspected after any severe storm.
As with anything on your home, prevention and maintenance is key to getting the longest life out of your roof.
Why is a Whole House Approach important?
Your roofing system is comprised of not only exterior products (shingles), but also attic ventilation and insulation. Together they ensure high performance and energy efficiency for your home.
Why choose an experienced Insurance Restoration company?
Insurance claims can be complicated. Having experienced support can eliminate your frustration and give you peace of mind. With Strom Pro on your side, you can rest assured your claim is being handled with your best interest in mind.
What Makes Storm Pro different?
Our Whole House Approach, insurance expertise and superior products set us apart. We operate on the principles of trust, honesty, and responsibility. Our reputation speaks for itself!
We provide FULL-SERVICE insurance restoration. We work directly with your insurance company to maximize your claim and minimize your frustration. We handle all the necessary paperwork and correspondence.
You can relax knowing that you claim will be handled thoroughly and professionally.
You’ll be glad you did and your neighbors will be jealous!
We’ve Got You Covered
In order to improve the energy-efficiency of your home, do not neglect the eaves. Learn more.